Born in 1971 in Ankara, Nalan Mirzai graduated from Ege University in 1995 and specialized in the following fields.
- 1995-1999 İzmit SSK Hospital1999-2001 Erciyes University Faculty of Medicine Specialization in Medical Pharmacology A.B.D.
- 2001-2003 Erciyes University Faculty of Medicine Specialization in Anesthesiology and Reanimation A.B.D.
- 2003-2008 Fırat University Faculty of Medicine Internal Medicine Specialization 2005 (3 Months) İmperial Collage of London, internship of Hematology in Hammersmith Hospital.
- 2008-2009 Celal Bayar University Faculty of Medicine Specialization in Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases.
- 2009-2012 Ege University Faculty of Medicine Gastroenterology Minor Specialization.
- 2012-2013 Aydın Atatürk State Hospital Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology Specialization.
- 2013-2016 Karşıyaka State Hospital Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology Specialist.
- 2016-2020 Worked as an Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology Specialist at Çiğli Bölge Eğitim Hospital.
After giving treatment to her patients in her own practice in Izmir for a while, She went abroad to continue her service at Spitali Aloka Hospital in Kosovo.
As the doctor who performed the first Gastric Balloon operation in Kosovo, she also offers her expertise in other fields.